To generate financial and other public support for the mission of Onslow Memorial Hospital through fund-raising and friend-raising activities.
To empower Onslow Memorial Hospital to become the hospital of choice in Onslow County.
Who We Are
The Onslow Memorial Hospital Foundation, Inc. was founded in September of 1989. We are a nonprofit fund-raising group designed to help elevate the standard of healthcare at Onslow Memorial Hospital. The mission of the Foundation is to generate financial and other public support to meet the hospital’s capital needs and aid in its efforts to serve our community with top-notch, life-saving healthcare. Our vision is to empower OMH to become the hospital of choice in Onslow County.
In the last ten years the Onslow Memorial Hospital Foundation has raised over $2.5 million for the following projects:
- Onslow Radiation Oncology
- PET scanner
- Project Panda Bear for new panda infant warmers
- Project Healthy Spaces for renovating Onslow Diagnostics’, 3rd and 4th-floor waiting areas, and ICU waiting areas
- Project 317 Bistro for the cafeteria renovation
- Cath Lab funding
- Building for Babies campaign for renovating the women’s and children’s unit